Digimon World (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Digimon World (open)

Post  Jack Atlus on Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:30 am

this is a digimon rp. you can be from any season but you have to make up your own character. you can use spirit digimon but you can only have one and you must have a regualr digimon as well.

Name: (this is your character's name)
Description:(obvious)
Digivice type:(D-1 keychain, D-warp/U.S. season 1, D-3 + D-terminal, D-power/U.S. season 3, D-tector/U.S. season 4, I.C. Digivice/data squad.)
Digimon:(can be anything but a mega, prefurably a rookie)
Start Story: (this is where you give a brief description of how you got your digimon and everything up to the point in the story.)

example:(this is my profile)
Name: Dai
Description: Red semi-long hair(kind styled like Haru off of rave master) with black tips. dark blue under shirt with a phoenix on it, black zipper hoody, and blue jeans
Digivice type: D-Power
Digimon: Dorumon
Start Story: dai was playing digimon world 3, his computer behind him his playstation in front of him and his toy digivice beside him. he loved the card game of digimon and in fact he loved everythig about digimon but he never really beleived they were real. the power flickered. Dai got up and looked out the window, it was night time, there was not storm it was a cloudless night. "why'd the power flicker." he thought to himself. then the power went off. his computer screen was still on some how. "I don't remember turning this on." he said. just then his toy digivice started to glow, the computer shot a beam of light into the digivice which then proceeded to shoot out electricity all over the place. Dai backed up more than a few steps. then the digivice shot up in the air, the electricy shot out of it and into the form of a Digitama. the digivice dropped to the ground. the egg began to move then it hatched. "hi! I'm Dorimon!" the little fuzzy creature that came out said. Dai aw-struck just stared then cautiously waved at Dorimon. "yo-you-you're a digimon?" Dai stammered. Dorimon nodded then jumped into Dai's arms. "your Digimon, Dai"

This is my Dueling Profile.
http://signercentral.forumotion.net/profiles-f8/approved-profiles-t12.htm#29
Jack Atlus
Admin

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-09-22

View user profile http://signercentral.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Digimon World (open)

Post  Nirina on Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:14 am

Name: Mirai
Description: Mirai has short, dark blue hair that fades to white at the tips. She wears a black tank top, and a dark blue, slivery zipper hoodie over it. She wears black jeans and light blue and black sneakers. She wears elbow length white gloves that don't have any fingers on them.
Digivice type: D-Terminal (the one from season 2)
Digimon: Kudamon
Start Story: Mirai is walking home from school, playing Digimon World: Dawn on her Nintendo DS. She looks up momentarily because she thought she saw a flash in the sky, though there were very few clouds. She shrugs and decides to take a detour through the park, because she knows that, once she gets home, she's not allowed to play her games or anything, because her mother thinks it's ruining her intellect. As she is walking past the playground, her DS starts glowing. Startled she drops it in the grass and steps away from it. Her eyes are wide with shock as out come a white and purple serpent looking digimon, holding a digivice. Disbelief clearly in her eyes now, she and the digimon just stare at eachother for a minute. Nirina then gets a huge grin on her face and says softly, "Hello, I'm Nirina." This snaps the digimon out of the stare down as well, and it tosses her the digivice. Nirina catches it, almost dropping it, and continues to smile at the digimon, holding the digivice to her chest. The digimon the looks at her fully and says in a very sophisticated voice, "Hello, My name is Kudamon, it is a pleasure to meet you, my tamer."
Nirina

Number of posts : 58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

re:digimon world(open)

Post  dark magician trainer on Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:14 pm

Name: nari
Description:a short sleeve black hoodie,blue jeans,black sneakers,a red hat under hoodie top,black gloves,and light brown hair,blue eyes
Digivice type:D-1 keychain.
Digimon:ninjarumon
Start Story:n/a

((can i make up my digimon or dos it have to be a real digimon))
dark magician trainer

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Atlus on Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:04 pm

(you can make it up but we all have to agree on it so its not over powered ok?)

Jack Atlus
Admin

Back to top Go down

re:digimon world(open)

Post  dark magician trainer on Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:47 am

(ok its not overpowering XD Suspect )

dark magician trainer

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Atlus on Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:14 am

(like I said send us all th bio on it and let us take a look at it please.)

Jack Atlus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down